What to do in Caleta de Fuste during your holidays in Fuerteventura
Discover the main leisure activities to do in or from Caleta de Fuste.
Also known by the names “El Castillo” and “Costa Caleta,” Caleta de Fuste is the main tourist centre in the Municipality of Antigua and is located on the east coast, at the height of the centre of Fuerteventura.
There are many leisure activities you can do in this area, like go shopping, go out to eat, walk along the marina or enjoy the sunshine lying on Castillo Beach or other smaller inlets.
Tours and day trips from Caleta de Fuste
However, we will propose a series of leisure activities to you so that you can experience the most endearing and fun moments of your holiday in Fuerteventura. Enjoy them alone or accompanied by friends, family, children or your partner:
- Catamaran trip: from the marina, you can go on a catamaran excursion in order to get to know the coast of Caleta, relaxing and enjoying the boat ride, having fun swimming in the sea and snorkelling, or marvelling at the dolphins that approach the boat during the journey on some days.
- Jeep Safaris: the jeep excursion offer allows you to get to know some of the main beaches and places of interest in northern Fuerteventura. It’s almost an obligation for anyone visiting the island to get to know the Corralejo Dunes Natural Park, the beaches of Aguila and Concha, the lakes of Cotillo, the mountain of Tindaya and the most volcanic areas of the island.
- Visit to Oasis Park: enjoy a pleasant and quiet day visiting one of the most important zoological and botanical parks in the Canary Islands. Have fun at the animal shows and discover mammals, birds and reptiles from around the world.
- Buggy tours: have fun driving along dirt and sand roads with some of the buggy excursions that we offer. Enjoy the volcanic scenery and visit small fishing villages and beautiful beaches on these buggy safaris.
- Bus excursions: this is undoubtedly your best option for discovering the island in a comfortable way and with an official guide who tells you about the history and culture of Fuerteventura while also informing you about the places of interest that you’ll be passing by. In addition, on these day excursions to Lanzarote you can visit Timanfaya National Park and other places of interest.
In short, we offer you the best things to do during your stay in Caleta de Fuste so that you carry in your mind unforgettable memories of your holiday in Fuerteventura.
We thank you for participating and helping us improve our service by providing ratings and reviews for the activities you do.