What to Do in Corralejo during your holidays in Fuerteventura
During your stay in Corralejo, discover the main leisure activities to do in northern Fuerteventura.
Tours and day trips from Corralejo
We offer things to do in Corralejo that will help you make everlasting, unforgettable memories of the island. Do these activities on your own or accompanied by your partner, family, children and friends:
- Boat trips: enjoy a beautiful day on the sea aboard a catamaran, and visit the nearby Isla de Lobos. Take advantage of this excursion by doing other types of aquatic activities, like kayaking or snorkelling.
- Buggy and Quad excursions: if you like to drive, this is undoubtedly the most fun option of the many things to do on the island. Drive along dirt and sand roads, going through volcanic areas, fishing villages and routes that take you to the beaches of Cotillo.
- Jeep Safaris: an ideal option for getting to know northern Fuerteventura and enjoying an adventure. As Fuerteventura is famous for its beaches, with this 4×4 excursion you will be able to get to know the main beaches of the north: Playa del Aguila, Cotillo, Playa de la Concha and the Natural Park of Corralejo. In addition, you will cross the volcanic zone along dirt roads appropriate for this type of vehicle, and you will get to know other places of interest like Tindaya mountain and some villages on the island.
- Bus tours around Fuerteventura: this type of excursion allows you to get to know the most emblematic areas of the island’s north and central regions in a comfortable fashion and accompanied by an official guide. Visit Betancuria, Pájara, the Caves of Ajuy … Enjoy the spectacular views of the valleys formed by the island’s arid and desert-like mountains, and get to know some of the island’s natural symbols, like Tindaya mountain or the Natural Park of Corralejo.
- Excursions to Lanzarote: being so close to Lanzarote, it’s inevitable to go on a day trip in order to visit the highlights of the island, like Timanfaya National Park, Jameos del Agua or Cueva de los Verdes.
- Visit to Oasis Park: in the south-central area of the island awaits one of the most important zoological and botanical parks in the Canaries. Have fun at the animal shows and discover birds, reptiles and mammals from around the world.
We hope that any of these activities that we offer become unforgettable memories of your stay in Corralejo.
Help us improve our service by leaving reviews and ratings of your experience with these activities.