What to do in Costa Calma in your holidays in Fuerteventura
Discover the leisure activities that you can do during your stay in Costa Calma.
Situated in the northeast region of the Jandia Peninsula, Costa Calma is one of Fuerteventura’s most important tourist centres. In addition to enjoying the sun and relaxing on Sotavento Beach, we offer you different options so that you can experience unforgettable moments during your holiday in this area.
Tours and day trips from Costa Calma
Whether you want to do something with friends, family, children, your partner or by yourself, choose between:
- Jeep tours: the 4×4 excursion will allow you to get to know one of Europe’s most spectacular beaches: Playa de Cofete. Located on the west coast of the Jandía Peninsula, this virgin beach is 12 km long. It is accessible via dirt roads, with quite a few curves, meaning it is appropriate only for these types of vehicles driven by the guides/drivers that will accompany you.
- Boat tours: enjoy boat rides along the Morro Jable coast that will take you to the Jandía Lighthouse, the southern-most point of the island. With a little luck, you will see the cetaceans, primarily dolphins and whales, that inhabit these waters throughout the year. Choose an excursion according to the type of boat (goleta or catamaran), the environment, the schedule and your budget.
- Buggy safaris: this option is one of the best if you like adventure and driving. You’ll travel dirt roads, for which buggies are perfectly adapted, and you’ll discover magnificent views of the coast and the wild landscape of southern Fuerteventura.
- Bus excursions: get to know the island’s most important points in a comfortable way, accompanied by an official guide who will tell you about the island’s history, culture and featured places.
- Visit to Oasis Park: this zoological and botanical park is one of the main attractions in the area. Oasis Park is located in the area of Lajita, very close to Costa Calma, and there you will enjoy animal shows and discover reptiles, mammals and birds from every continent.
We are sure that when you finish these activities, you will leave with the sensation of having spent one of the best days of your holiday in Costa Calma, and you will carry with you endless memories that will remain with you for life.
We thank you for helping us improve our service by rating the activities that you do and leaving comments and reviews of your experience.